Gibbongirl

When Gibbongirl goes bananas hilarity results. Read on for the adventures, mishaps, and slip-ups that seem to define my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico, United States

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

In a Rut ... Rut... Rut...

Its been the same ol same ol for a couple of weeks now. I drive to Miami, go to class, go home, go to church, go to the sanctuary, drive to Miami, repeat, etc. I'm in the Miami-class part of the cycle at the moment. There have been the occasional excursions to buy food (realized it was bad when all I had in the fridge was a jet black banana, 2 eggs, and a stick of butter in the fridge... and that was all for a week at least). The food shopping excursions happen infrequently... apparently. Yup, its sad when shopping for yogurt is the highlight of the week... So there you have it-the not so exciting update about the goings-on in my life.

Of course now that I've written this something "exciting" will happen I'm sure. As long as no bones break, no cars die, and all fingers stay intact I think I can handle it.

3 Comments:

Blogger www.jsayreallen.com said...

watch out!

Just kidding

11:57 PM  
Blogger Donetta said...

sounds like an exciting world in Miami, or..er Tampa.

By the way, it sound like you almost have the ingredients for banana bread :)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Gibbongirl said...

If you can believe it the banana was even past bread making standards. It was gross.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home