Gibbongirl

When Gibbongirl goes bananas hilarity results. Read on for the adventures, mishaps, and slip-ups that seem to define my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico, United States

Monday, November 27, 2006

Procrastination Nation

Welcome to procrastination central, where all the work is done last minute and antacids are served with every meal.
Why do I do this to myself? I wait til the last minute, even the last second to do papers and projects. I make myself physically ill with the stress. I push the ox so far in the mire it would take a tow truck to get him out. Hello, my name is Gibbongirl and I'm a procrastinator. Too bad procrastination is not a super power, 'cause then I could be Gibbongirl the "Procrasti-Nator" except I don't think I would ever get around to solving super hero prolems, or maybe I would, it would always be just in the nick of time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donetta said...

you make me laugh. Great post.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home